Welcome to Falcon Class. We are a mixed Year 5 and 6 class. Our teacher is Mrs Young and our teaching assistant is Mrs Boswell and Mrs Sturrock.
***NEWS THIS WEEK***
- Don't forget it is the trip to the Panto in Bristol this Friday (15th Dec)!
- Well done to the team from Kestrel class who won the investment from the 'dragons' to make their truffles to sell at the fair. They sold out, making a profit of ?!
- Over the past two weeks we have been very busy! We have made our truffles and packaging, and pitched our ideas to Mrs Young to see who would make it through to the final round to have the chance to persuade 'dragons' Mr Caldwell and Mrs Bates to invest in their products. There are photos of our truffles and pitches on the Term 2 page below. The standard of products and presentations were extremely high. Congratulations to Ellie, Max, Olivia and Izzy, who made it through to the final round!
- Well done to everyone who completed their home learning projects that were due in this week. There were some super pieces of work and some delicious edible creations!
- Click here to complete our market research survey to help us design our delicious chocolates.
- This week has been Health and Wellbeing Week. On Tuesday, we enjoyed a visit from local inspiration, Jim Gump, who talked to us abut his incredible accomplishments in running before taking us all out for a run around the field.
- Remember that Friday is Children In Need. The theme for Children In Need this year is Rainbow coloured. We would like all year 5 and 6 children dress in red and donate 50p.
- This term's home learning project ideas are out now! They can be found in the 'Documents and Letters' section of the Term 2 page below. We can't wait to see your efforts, which are due in on 4th December. Have fun!